Saturday, August 3, 2013

Animal Jam Rares #6: Gazelle Horns

Hai, the sixth rare of the blog is... Gazelle Horns! Gazelle Horns go by the nickname Gazelles, and there are 4 colors of them: Bright red horns with cranberry red stripes, carnation pink horns with white stripes, dark purple horns with orange stripes, and black horns with dark gray stripes.
The order of rarity for gazelle horns with 1 being the rarest and 4 being the least rare is..
1. Black Gazelle Horns
2. Pink Gazelle Horns
3. Red Gazelle Horns
4. Purple Gazelle Horns

Here's a few fair trades you could do to get gazelle horns:
1.  Founder's Hat for Black Gazelle Horns.
2.  A long spiked collar and scarecrow for Pink Gazelle Horns.
3. 2 Long Black Spiked Wristbands and a rocking horse for Red Gazelle Horns.
4. A short spiked wristband, Jamaaliday bow, and bongo drums for Purple Gazelle Horns.

There are also some unreleased gazelle horn colors, white horns with light gray stripes, green-blue horns with black stripes, peachy orange horns with black stripes, and pale purple horns with black stripes.
Snowyclaw owns the one and only pale purple gazelle horns pair. Here's the worth of the purple pair:

1. 4 Black Gazelle Horns, or 4 founder's hats which would be the same worth.

ONLY if Snowyclaw thought that was a good trade, because the only worth is the one and only owner's opinion. If anyone owner the white, green, or peachy orange pair, they would be worth 3 black gazelles and an orange beard if the owner of the gazelles thought that was a good trade.

40 comments:

  1. Thanks i will get rid of my unwanted spike now! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will trade you my gazelle for ur spike deal? i am Leebots2000

      Delete
    2. What color is your spike PLEASE I want one DX

      Delete
    3. I wanna spike (rare!!!)

      Delete
    4. I have rare gazelle horns, black gazelle horns, and purple gazelle horns. My user is: yommie

      Delete
    5. enderwolf124😤😤😤April 1, 2015 at 9:13 AM

      I have scary horns and black gazelles, accepting all trades I actually WANT.

      Delete
  2. light purple was realeased believe it or not only a couple exsist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have light purples! Got it for a rare eyeball hat.

      Delete
  3. I wish i had gazzeles im not rare at all! i dont even have a non rare spike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im amberaaa1 im trading tan carpet for gazelles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is a non rare beard worth gazelles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will anyone accept Rare gazelles and a Rare Rhino Helmet for their pink or black gazelles? Plz JAG (Jam-A-Gram) me if deal my username is thesummitprep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have green I'm not sure what is fair would someone truthfully tell me is it worth a coloured spike? I have wanted one for ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have white gazelles.

    ~Jellybeans606

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, do you have any idea of their value?

      Delete
  9. sense i am on this blog in 2014, gazelles are worth nothing now! :C
    i have light purple, and peachie orange gazelles, but there basicly worth nothing.
    ~eagleoflife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr, my friend is a nm and she has purple gazelles!

      Delete
  10. i have light orange, green, and white gazelles. anybody wanna offer for them?
    jag me im megrocks2013

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have peachy gazelles lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have light purple gazelles, Jamaa Gram me if you want to trade a differrent color of gazelles or a long rare spike collar.
    -Captain59519

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have White ones in someone wants to try to offer for them. I traded a long collar for it. Im friends13373~!~!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i traded my black gazzles for white gazzles, dark purple gazzles and rocking horse was that a fair trade?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I could buy millions of black gazzeles now :( they instores :'(

    ReplyDelete
  16. if you want rare gazzels go to this website i got a rare long spike from them it actally works http://animaljamraresforfreegetyourrarestoday.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beta gazelles not beta anymore-because they are out! So they are not worth barely anything...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah right Anonymous August 22, 2014 at 11:57 PM. You are probably lieing because you probably created that website!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have the light orange unreleased gazelle horns
    jag me trade ideas
    - kloppo
    check my trade for proof

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have the light orange unreleased gazelle horns
    jag me trade ideas
    - kloppo
    check my trade for proof

    ReplyDelete
  21. snowyclaw is not the olny one with the purple gazzeles I have one to if you want to trade for it my user name is charry00375 I will say yes for blue long spike collar : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous May 16, 2015, of course you have them because they are in stores. You're just trying to scam someone out of a blue long spiked collar. Ain't going to work.

      Delete
    2. I have a light purple one too. I got it for 3 underwater den items you can get easily.

      Delete
  22. LOL I GOT WHITE ONES!!! (Someone REALLY wanted a non rare bow, and they traded white gazelles and some rares and a giant plush for it!)
    So... White DO exist

    - wolvesrkool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. someone traded me them for my scary antlers XD

      Delete
  23. i have a white gazelle horn Aj: ekolein on trde

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have Pale Purple Gazelle horns anyone wanna trade? Im Thisjammerlikesaj.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I traded bongo drums and a necklace to get mine from a non member if u trade it from a non member its pretty easy to get one, GOOD LUCK GUYS!

      Delete
    2. I will only accept something good. Real betas or a spike collar or wristband or headdress and or founders hat.

      Delete